- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed juice from satsuma oranges
- 1/4 cup fruit vinegar (e.g., raspberry)
- 1/3 cup dried currants
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 3-inch cinnamon stick
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sugar, or to taste
Sort and wash cranberries. Combine remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes. Add cranberries and cook over medium hear until they begin to pop. Continue cooking until your sauce reaches the desired consistency. Discard cinnamon. Serve chilled.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member