- 8 ounces Neufchâtel cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces crème fraîche, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon finely minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and chopped
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, flaked
- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling (optional)
Cream together Neufchâtel, crème fraîche, lemon zest, shallots, capers, tarragon, salt and pepper. Fold in flaked salmon. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Bring to room temperature 20 minutes before serving and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member