- 1/2 cup bay shrimp, chopped
- 1/2 cup fromage blanc cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives
- 1/2 to 1 1/2 teaspoons harissa, to taste
- 1 tablespoon rinsed and chopped preserved lemon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 English cucumbers, cut into 2-inch pieces
In a bowl, mix together shrimp, cheese, chives, harissa, lemon, salt and pepper; set aside.
Using a melon baller or spoon, carefully hallow out the center of each cucumber piece. Divide shrimp-cheese mixture among each cucumber. Serve immediately or refrigerate.