- 1 bunch radishes, tops and root tips removed
- 8 or so basil leaves (or you may use your favorite tender herb, such as dill, tarragon or chervil)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Cut the radishes into thin slices crosswise with a mandolin or potato peeler. Place in a bowl.
Stack the basil leaves on top of each other (about 8 leaves at a time), and cut into thin strips. Toss together with the radishes and remaining ingredients. (Make sure to toss the ingredients shortly before serving or the radishes will get too soft.)
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member