- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1 bunch kale, cut in bite-size strips
- 1 bunch dandelion or 2 large freshly harvested dandelion plants, greens only, finely cut
- 3 to 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Heat oil in a saute pan set over medium heat. Add onions and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and kale; cook 2 minutes. Add dandelions and stir to combine. Drizzle balsamic vinegar on top. Cover the pan and cook until kale is tender, about 15 minutes. During cooking, add a tablespoon of water if kale needs additional liquid.