- 1 tablespoon olive-sunflower oil blend
- 2 medium-sized carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (skin left on)
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 1 bunch black kale, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Heat a large, stainless sauté pan or cast iron skillet to medium high. Add oil and quickly add carrots, garlic and thyme and sauté for 3 minutes. Add kale, curry powder and water. Gently stir the kale, allowing the steam from the water cook it, until the water is evaporated. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member