- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- Salt and coarsely cracked pepper
- 8 single-bone lamb chops (about 1/2-inch thick)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons safflower or sunflower oil
- 1 lemon, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
Combine the rosemary, lemon peel, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the surface of each lamb chop.
Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and sear the chops for about 2 minutes to a side for medium rare. In the last couple of minutes, add the lemon slices to the pan and cook until lightly browned. Remove the lamb and lemon slices from the pan and layer them on a platter. Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member