Apple cider vinegar can aid digestion and help boost immunity during the cold winter months. The vinegar is balanced by a bit of honey, ginger and fresh rosemary.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-inch fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste
- 2 rosemary sprigs, leaves removed
- Ice cubes, for serving
- Sparkling water, as needed
Combine vinegar, ginger, honey and rosemary leaves in a clean bowl or bottle. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Strain. Place ice cubes in glasses and add tonic. Top off with desired amount of sparkling water.