- 2 cups baby spinach, divided
- 1/4 cup peanuts, divided (optional)
- 4 (4- to 6-ounce) rockfish fillets, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Drizzle of toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk, divided
- 1 lime, sliced
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro, divided
Preheat oven to 425° F. Cut 4 (18- by 13-inch) pieces of parchment. Fold each piece in half and cut out a large heart shape.
Place 1/2 cup spinach and 1 tablespoon peanuts on one side of a parchment paper heart. Lay 1 fish fillet on top of the spinach and peanuts, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and drizzle with a little oil. Top with 1/8 cup coconut milk, a couple lime slices and 1 teaspoon cilantro.
Repeat with remaining ingredients and parchment hearts.
Beginning at the top of each heart, make small overlapping folds, picking up both sides of the paper. Crease the folds well and make sure each new fold overlaps the previous fold. Twist the tail end under to seal.
Transfer packets to a baking sheet. Bake until fish is cooked through, the packets are puffed and starting to color, 12 to 14 minutes.
Transfer packets to serving plates and use scissors to cut a small X in the top of each packet. Tear open carefully (the packets will release steam).