- 6 cups total parsnip, sweet potato, russet potato, beet, celery root, butternut squash, delicata squash
- 1 red onion, cut into half-moons
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or thyme
- Extra-virgin olive oil to coat
- Splash of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Garnishes: Toasted pumpkin seeds, dried currants (re-hydrated for 5 minutes in warm water), chopped Italian parsley
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Chop your choice of first 7 vegetables in medium-size pieces (3/4-inch square), to equal about 6 cups. Add sliced onions and rosemary or thyme and toss with olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Roast on a baking sheet until tender and lightly brown, about 20 to 30 minutes. Serve with garnishes of your choice.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member