- 12 spearsasparagus
- 4 (3- to 4-ounce) halibut fillets
- Extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces chèvre cheese
- Edible flowers or small sprigs of herbs, for garnish (optional)
- 2 cups baby arugula or mixed baby greens
- Warm Rhubarb Vinaigrette
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Place asparagus spears in a small baking pan. Place halibut on a separate baking pan. Brush both asparagus and halibut with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast asparagus for about 8 minutes, or until just crisp-tender. Roast halibut for 10 to 12 minutes, until just opaque through.
Divide chèvre into 4 balls and press each into a flat round. Press an edible flower or sprig of fresh herb on the surface of each chèvre medallion.
Toss arugula or mixed greens with a little of the vinaigrette and divide between 4 salad plates. Arrange 3 asparagus spears, 1 halibut fillet and 1 chèvre medallion on each plate.
Drizzle each plate with more vinaigrette to taste.