- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 cups baby greens, washed and dried
- 2 ounces feta (or blue) cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
Preheat oven to 325° F. Place walnutson a shallow pan and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let cool and chop.
To make vinaigrette, whisk together mustard, vinegars, honey, orange juice and oil until blended.
In a large salad bowl, toss greens with 1/3 cup vinaigrette, or to taste. Top with crumbled cheese, toasted walnuts and raspberries.