- 1 whole wheat English muffin or bread roll, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons pizza or tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices turkey or deli ham, chopped (optional)
- 1 navel orange, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
Lightly toast muffin or roll in the toaster and then place on a baking sheet.
Spread each half with 1 tablespoon sauce and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Top pizza with turkey or ham, orange segments and chopped bell peppers.
Set the oven or toaster oven to broil. Place pizzas under the broiler just until cheese melts, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Let little ones help prepare the toppings by “chopping” with a pair of clean scissors. Older kids can practice their cutting skills using lettuce knives, with adult supervision, of course!
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member