- 8 ounces buckwheat soba noodles
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup green bean pieces, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup shredded roast chicken
- 1/3 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Cook noodles according to package directions in salted, boiling water. Drain and rinse briefly under cool water.
Heat oil in a wok or large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add ginger and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in peppers, onions and green beans; cook until crisp tender, about 3 minutes. Add noodles, chicken and teriyaki sauce. Stir to coat noodles with sauce and heat through. Divide between four bowls and sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.