- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 bunch thin asparagus, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup broken walnuts
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Frozen tortellini or raviolis
- Parmesan cheese, for garnish
Heat olive oil into a sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic cloves and cook until light golden brown, then smash with a fork to break up the cloves. Toss peppers, asparagus and walnuts and cook until asparagus is fork tender, about 5 minutes. Add a little Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Follow package directions and cook pasta. Drain and add to your vegetable mix. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately.