- 1 small Sugar Pie pumpkin - peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Spread pumpkin, potatoes and onions on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with 2 tablespoons coconut oil. Use tongs to toss vegetables and distribute oil evenly. Sprinkle with salt.
Roast for 25 minutes, until pumpkin is fairly soft but not completely cooked. Season with thyme, rosemary and additional salt and pepper to taste.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member