- 2 tablespoons high-heat oil
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons roasted red chili paste
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 pound green beans, cut into 1-inch lengths (or any seasonal vegetable such as eggplant)
- 2 jalapeño peppers or any fresh pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced ginger,
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup Thai basil or regular basil
- Steamed jasmine rice, for serving (optional)
In a frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir-fry red curry paste and roasted red chili paste until fragrant. Stir in fish sauce, green beans or other vegetables, peppers and ginger; cook for 1 more minute. Add chicken broth or coconut milk, sugar and basil; cook until it comes to a boil.
Serve over steamed jasmine rice.