- 8 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons plain whole milk yogurt
- 4 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 bell peppers (any color), seeded and cut into 8 wedges
Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Fold in Monterey Jack cheese, onions and bacon. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place bell pepper wedges on the prepared baking sheet. Divide cheese mixture evenly between each pepper wedge.
Bake until cheese starts to turn golden and peppers just start to shrivel around the edges, 12 to 15 minutes. Serve warm.