- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari, plus additional to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 head green cabbage, cored and shredded
- 3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, lime juice, tamari, ginger and honey. Slowly whisk in oils to create an emulsified dressing. Stir in sesame seeds and season to taste with additional tamari, if desired.
Combine cabbage, carrots, radishes, peanuts, green onions and cilantro in a large bowl. Toss with dressing. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the refrigerator.