- 2 cups chopped peaches or nectarines (about 4 fruit)
- 1 cup chopped pineapple or mango
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour mixture into popsicle molds and insert sticks. Freeze until solid.
Pick up colorful silicone molds at PCC, or make popsicles using items in your kitchen:
- Fill shot glasses or other small glasses with your popsicle mixture, then cover the top of each glass with wax paper secured with a rubber band. Slit the wax paper in the center to insert a popsicle stick. Place the pops in the freezer and freeze until solid.
- Wooden popsicle sticks are available at most stores that sell housewares, but spoons or chopsticks work well, too.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member