- Serves: 6
- Ingredient Notes: Vegetarian, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free, Soy-free
- Each serving
- 300 cal
- 17g fat (8g sat)
- 30mg chol
- 105mg sodium
- 35g carb
- 4g fiber
- 23g sugars
- 5g protein
- 2 pounds ripe peaches or nectarines, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick-cooking)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Vanilla yogurt, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine peaches or nectarines, 1/4 cup brown sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch in a 9-inch shallow round baking dish or pie plate.
In a separate bowl, combine almond flour, oats and salt. Rub in butter with your fingertips until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle oat topping over the fruit mixture. Place the dish or pie plate on a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake until the topping is golden brown and the filling is bubbling, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool 15 minutes before serving. Top each serving with a dollop of yogurt.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member