- 2 cups cashew pieces, toasted
- 1/3 yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons roasted red peppers
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons water
To toast cashew pieces, preheat oven to 325° F. Spread nuts on a baking sheet and toast for 5 to 6 minutes. Let cool.
Combine all ingredients (except water) in a blender. Add water while blender is running; mix well.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member