- 1/4 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 6 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound PCC cheese ravioli
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeds removed and cut into strips
- 1/4 red onion, sliced into half-moons
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped
Soak sun-dried tomatoes in the hot water until soft; drain excess liquid.
To make the dressing, mix oil, vinegar, orange juice concentrate and garlic in a bowl; set aside.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and briefly rinse under water. While the ravioli is still a little warm, toss with half the dressing. Cool ravioli completely in the refrigerator.
Mix together pasta, remaining dressing, sun-dried tomatoes, bell pepper slices, onions, basil, olives, almonds and mozzarella in a large bowl.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member