- 2 teaspoons tamari
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon peeled and finely minced ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- Oil, for baking
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine tamari, honey, sherry, lime juice, sweet chili sauce, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes and paprika in a bowl. Whisk well.
Cut salmon into 4 evenly sized pieces.
Lightly oil a baking dish. Brush the skin side of each salmon piece with a bit of the sauce. Place salmon pieces skin-side down in the dish. Pour remaining sauce evenly over the top of each salmon piece. Bake until cooked firm throughout, about 12 minutes.
Garnish each piece of salmon with green onions and lime zest and serve.