- 4 (4-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon olive oil, plus additional for drizzling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary, plus whole 4 sprigs
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup strawberry or blackberry jam
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
Preheat oven 425° F.
Drizzle salmon with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place whole rosemary sprigs on a parchment-lined baking sheet and place salmon fillets on top. Roast until salmon is cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add shallots and chopped rosemary and cook until shallots are tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in wine and jam; cook until sauce is syrupy, about 5 minutes. Toss strawberries in sauce and continue to cook until lightly glazed, stirring frequently, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Top warm salmon fillets with strawberry sauce; serve immediately.