- 1/2 pound radiatore pasta
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 pound cooked, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, rinse and cool.
To make dressing, whisk together sweet chili sauce, vinegar, peanut butter, tamari, sesame oil, garlic and red pepper flakes.
Mix dressing with pasta and remaining ingredients.