- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/4 pound hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3/4 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Toss chicken breasts in 1 tablespoon oil and bake on a baking sheet until they reach an internal temperature of 165° F, about 30 minutes. Cool completely. Dice cooled chicken into 1/4- to 1/2-inch cubes.
To toast hazelnuts, increase oven temperature to 350° F. Spread nuts on a baking sheet and toast for about 4 to 5 minutes. Let cool.
In a food processor, coarsely chop cooled hazelnuts using pulse setting.
Mix orange juice concentrate, both vinegars, tarragon, salt, pepper and remaining olive oil until dressing is blended. Add to chicken, hazelnuts and green onions. Toss to combine.