- Cooking spray
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup neutral-flavored oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onions
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup canned diced green chiles
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and lightly spray with cooking oil.
Place chicken on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until cooked through (the internal temperature should read 165° F when taken with an instant read thermometer), 20 to 30 minutes. Cool. Dice chicken when cool enough to handle.
Rehydrate sun-dried tomatoes in the hot water until soft; drain excess liquid.
In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, oil, lime juice, salt, chipotle powder, chili powder, cumin and coriander to make the dressing. Combine dressing with diced chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, vegetables, cilantro and green chiles. Mix well.
Use leftover baked or grilled chicken in this recipe and forgo having to cook chicken.