- 3/4 pound tempeh, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 cup PCC Steph's Sauce
- 1/4 pound carrots, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces on the diagonal
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces on the diagonal
- 3 ounces snap peas, cut into 1/2-inch pieces on the diagonal
- 1 cup thinly shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly shredded napa cabbage
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Combine tempeh with sauce and bake for 15 minutes. Stir and bake for 15 to 20 minutes more. Keep stirring and baking until tempeh is nicely browned and sauce is somewhat reduced. Cool.
When cold, toss tempeh with carrots, green onions, red and green bell peppers, snap peas, cabbages and cilantro.