- 1 pound radiatore pasta
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, stems removed
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 6 tablespoons Mama Lil's Peppers
- 1/4 pound smoked mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Boil pasta in ample water according to instructions on package (usually 8 to 10 minutes), or until al dente. Drain, rinse and let dry.
In food processor, mix together parsley, vinegar, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper until combined. Toss with pasta.
Remove Mama Lil’s Peppers from jar and let most of the oil drip back into the jar. Toss with dressed pasta and cheeses.