- 1/2 cup neutral-flavored oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound PCC pesto ravioli
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
In a small bowl, mix together oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
Cook ravioli in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente, according to package directions. Drain and lightly rinse. Toss warm ravioli with dressing and let cool in the refrigerator.
When ravioli is cool, toss with cheese, bell peppers, parsley, basil and almonds.