- 1 1/4 pounds pumpkin ravioli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 bunch green kale, chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
Cook ravioli in salted boiling water according to package directions, until cooked through and ravioli begin to float, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain and cool.
Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook until golden, 4 to 6 minutes. Cool.
To toast walnuts, preheat oven to 350° F. Spread nuts on a baking sheet and toast for 4 to 5 minutes. Let cool.
Combine ravioli, garlic-oil mixture, salt, pepper and shredded Parmesan. Top with kale and toasted walnuts but do not mix until ready to serve.
To serve, toss ingredients and then top with Gorgonzola cheese.