- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds bow tie or pagoda pasta
- 1/3 pound chèvre cheese
- 1 1/2 red bell peppers, cut into 2-inch matchsticks
- 1 bunch green kale, washed and cut into thin strips
- 7 teaspoons poppy seeds
Mix together vinegar, orange juice concentrate, salt, pepper, garlic and oil until dressing is blended.
Boil pasta in ample water until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain; toss with dressing while still warm.
Crumble cheese into the dressed pasta while still warm and toss gently to melt. Toss peppers, kale and poppy seeds with dressed pasta and cheese.