- 2 cups Castelvetrano olives
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 cup safflower-olive oil blend
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 bay leaves, cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Drain and pit olives. Combine all ingredients in a clean glass jar and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 days. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member