- Serves: 8
- Ingredient Notes: Vegetarian, Vegan, Corn-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Peanut-free, Soy-free
- 2 pounds angel hair pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup safflower oil
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt pepper, to taste
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 bunch Italian parsley, chopped
Cook angel hair pasta in salted boiling water until al dente, according to package directions. Drain, rinse and allow to cool.
Meanwhile, mix together oils, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl to make the dressing.
Toss pasta with dressing, almonds and parsley. Let sit for 15 to 20 minutes, tossing occasionally, until all of the dressing is absorbed.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member