- 2 teaspoons high-heat oil
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 pound cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 pound red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup kimchi, undrained
- 2 tablespoons toasted peanuts
Heat high-heat oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Sauté onions until edges being to char, 7 to 10 minutes. Cool.
In a small bowl, mix together sesame oil, tamari, rice vinegar, peanut butter, agave, ginger, garlic and cayenne until well combined.
Combine chicken, cabbage, carrots, peppers, cooked onions, green onions, kimchi, peanuts and dressing; toss well to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member