- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Vegenaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cane sugar
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 bunches collard greens - rinsed, dried and thinly sliced into 2- to 3-inch long pieces
- 1/4 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1 1/2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 bunch green onions, thinly sliced on an angle (3 or 4)
- 2 ounces Thompson raisins (about 1/3 cup)
Mix together Vegenaise, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper until dressing is blended.
Toss with vegetables and raisins.