- Serves: 8
- Ingredient Notes: Vegetarian, Vegan, Corn-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free, Tree nut-free
- Each serving
- 7g fat (0g sat)
- 0mg chol
- 280mg sodium
- 13g carb
- 2.5g fiber
- 2g protein
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat Vegenaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cane sugar
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 bunches collard greens - rinsed, dried and thinly sliced into 2- to 3-inch long pieces
- 1/4 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1 1/2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 bunch green onions, thinly sliced on an angle (3 or 4)
- 2 ounces Thompson raisins (about 1/3 cup)
Mix together Vegenaise, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper until dressing is blended.
Toss with vegetables and raisins.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member