- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 (12-ounce) can tomatillos, drained
- 1 pound cooked chicken meat, chopped
Simmer all ingredients except tomatillos and chicken together in a pot until soft, about 8 minutes. When soft, add tomatillos and simmer 10 more minutes. Add to food processor and blend until smooth.
Return blended ingredients to the pot, add chicken and heat through.