- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning (available in the bulk spice section at PCC)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Bake chicken for 25 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165° F. Place chicken in the refrigerator and let cool.
Mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and seasonings.
Dice chicken and combine with dressing and remaining ingredients. Chill before serving.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member