- 1 pound butternut squash, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups orzo pasta
- 6 tablespoons PCC Basil Oil
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- 1 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Toss squash with 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper. Roast on a rimmed baking sheet in the oven until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool.
Cook orzo in a large pot of boiling, salted water until tender, according to package directions. Drain, rinse and cool.
Combine remaining 5 tablespoons oil, PCC Basil Oil, vinegar, roasted garlic cloves and thyme in a food processor or blender. Season with salt and pepper. Puree until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine dressing with cooled squash, orzo, arugula, pumpkin seeds, Parmesan and cranberries.