- 1 1/2 pounds angel hair pasta
- 3/4 cup tamari
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped
Boil pasta in ample water, stirring frequently, according to directions on package. Drain pasta and rinse to cool. Let dry completely.
Mix together tamari, cayenne and sesame oil until blended; toss with dry pasta. Adjust the amount of cayenne as needed.
Toss peppers and cilantro in pasta and toss to combine.