- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of paprika (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound green beans – washed, dried and trimmed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Ketchup or aioli, for serving (optional)
Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
Working in batches, toss green beans in flour, dip into beaten eggs and dredge in breadcrumb mixture, pressing lightly to coat. Repeat with remaining green beans. Place greens beans in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake until golden and crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately with ketchup or aioli.