- 1/2 pound pappardelle pasta
- Olive oil, for tossing
- 3 strips thick-cut pepper bacon, diced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 to 16 prawns, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups baby spinach or arugula leaves
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 1 cup Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Basil-Meyer Lemon Truffle Oil
Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until just al dente. Drain and toss with a little olive oil and set aside while you finish the rest of the dish.
In a wide sauté pan, cook bacon over medium heat until just crisp. Remove from the pan. Reserve about 1 tablespoon of fat from the pan and drain the rest. Add shallots, garlic and prawns and stir-fry until prawns are just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.
Toss in the warm pasta, spinach or arugula, goat cheese, bacon and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes; cook to heat through. Season with salt and freshly cracked pepper and serve drizzled with Basil-Meyer Lemon Truffle Oil.