- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup shelled green peas
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 2 cups cooked white beans
- 2 to 3 cups cooked pappardelle pasta
- 1/4 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley or fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chive blossoms
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Shaved Parmesan cheese, to garnish
In a wide sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add peas, garlic and sage; cook for a few seconds until aromatic. Toss in white beans, pasta, hazelnuts and tomatoes. Add chicken or vegetable broth and cook gently until heated through.
Toss in parsley or basil and chive blossoms. Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve garnished with shaved Parmesan.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member