- 2 large mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 1 serrano or jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced or a pinch of chipotle powder (optional)
- 1/4 cup packed chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 to 2 large avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
Gently toss together mangoes, onions, peppers, cilantro, lime zest and lime juice. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons oil, salt and pepper to taste and gently toss again. Add avocado and gently toss into salsa.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member