- 2 mangos, diced small
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced small
- 1/2 red onion, diced small
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 1 large lime, juiced, or more to taste
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado, diced, or more to taste
- Splash of red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large glass or ceramic bowl, combine mangoes, red bell peppers, onions and jalapeño; mix gently. Add lime juice and cilantro, and mix again. Fold in avocado. Splash with vinegar and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cover, refrigerate and let the flavors marry for 1 to 2 hours. Mix again before serving.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member