- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (or tamari for a vegan alternative)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeño peppers
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 cup (packed) arugula
- 1 large ripe mango - pitted, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 2 avocados - pitted, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons toasted chopped peanuts
Whisk coconut milk, lime juice, fish sauce, peanut butter, water, jalapeño and brown sugar in bowl to blend. Stir in cilantro and shallots.
Divide arugula among 4 plates. Fan mango and avocado slices over arugula; drizzle with peanut dressing. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and serve.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member