- 3 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons pecan, walnut or olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 3 satsuma oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
In a small bowl, mix together pomegranate juice, vinegar, mustard and garlic. Slowly drizzle in oil, while whisking, to create an emulsified vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Toss arugula, pine nuts and satsuma segments in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with pomegranate arils and blue cheese right before serving.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member