- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/3 cup olive tapenade
- 3 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons Feta Spread
- Buns, tomatoes and cucumbers, for serving
In a bowl, mix together all ingredients except Feta Spread. Form into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Preheat grill to medium-high. Grill for 5 minutes per side, until the inside is no longer pink, and the internal temperature taken with an instant-read thermometer is 160° F.
Place on buns, top with the Feta Spread, tomatoes and cucumbers.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member