- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated or minced ginger
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or 6 boneless, skinless thighs
Place all ingredients, except chicken, in a food processor or blender and puree coarsely. Pierce chicken with a fork and rub marinade in thoroughly. Let marinate overnight.
Cook chicken over a hot grill, 4 to 5 minutes each side. Serve with Summer Fruit Salsa.
Don’t Just Shop Your Values. Own Them.
When you’re a PCC member, your voice and your groceries go further — every purchase you make supports our community. Join our co-op today for a one-time fee of $60 and enjoy a lifetime of benefits, including exclusive offers and events, partner discounts with local businesses and more.Become a member